Boards of Investigation Community Member application
MLE Inc is currently seeking individuals with qualifications as community members for Boards of Investigation.
- The experience must have been acquired in the last five years
- Individuals must have a minimum of three months of experience as a member of a board, formalized committee, working group or commission and/or volunteering with individuals from any of the following groups: Offenders, persons with disabilities, immune compromised, chemical dependent, persons with communicable disease, youths, special needs, persons with mental health issues, aboriginals, ethnic groups, religious groups, at-risk populations, the elderly, public safety, or legal / justice groups.
- Indicate if you led the group/committee or acted as a participant in the group/committee including the start and end dates of the group task. State the scope/nature of the group/committee.
- Please provide one or more professional references that can attest to your experience.
- Please list any professional certifications, and be prepared to provide proof.
- Please indicate education level (high school, university, CEGEP, college, etc.) and be prepared to provide proof.
- Indicate if you currently hold or have held in the last twelve months a government security clearance.
- Indicate your availability.
- Indicate your interest in a temporary or permanent relocation for such a position.